22nd February 2018 -
Her Majesty's Theatre, London
Now in its 30th record-breaking year, this multi-award winning musical continues to captivate audiences. Set in Paris, the Phantom hides in the shadows of the Opera House, shamed by his physical appearance. The love he holds for his beautiful protégée Christine Daaé is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mesmerising score magically combines with jaw-dropping scenery and breath-taking special effects to bring this tragic love story to life each night.
This trip includes a 2 course meal at Café Rouge – choices must be pre ordered. Dietary requirements may be available on request.
- Croquette de Poisson (Baked fishcake made with sustainably sourced salmon, served with fries)
- Crôque Piperade (V) (Classic grilled Emmental cheese sandwich with sautéed red & green pepper, tomato, garlic and onion, served with frites or house salad)
- Sausages & Frites (Two grilled pork sausages with thyme gravy served with frites or house salad)
- Crème Brulée (V) (GO) (Traditional vanilla crème with caramelised top)
- Crèmes Glacées (V) (GO) (Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry Ice Cream)
- Torte Au Chocolat (V) (French chocolate tart with vanilla crème fraiche)
Pick Up Points:
09.30H Great Yeldham
09.37H Castle Hedingham
09.45H Sible Hedingham
12.30H Lunch at Café Rouge
14.30H Afternoon Performance of Phantom
17.15H Depart London
19.00H Approx. arrival time home
£65.00 inclusive of Executive Mini Coach travel to and from London and 2-course lunch at Café Rouge.