10th June 2018 -
Cliffs Pavilion, Southend-on-Sea
The World’s GREATEST Big Band transports you back to the heady days and music of the 1940s – with the fabulous harmonies of the Moonlight Serenaders and the sublime vocals of Catherine Sykes and Mark Porter. A great show for the whole family!
Before the show we have arranged a 2 course dinner in the Theatres Restaurant.
- Beer-battered MSC haddock fillet with triple cooked chips, crushed minted peas & tartare sauce
- Roast chicken cooked with lemon & butter Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese & gravy
- Honey Mustard Gammon Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables…, cauliflower cheese & gravy
- Roast British Beef Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese & gravy
- Oven baked sweet potato, courgette & mature Cheddar lasagne roasted red pepper dressing (v)
From the Grill:
All our burgers are served in a brioche bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato & red onion and served with skin on fries
- Halloumi & Portobello mushroom burger – served with roasted red pepper & red onion chutney (v)
- Hunter’s chicken burger – Chargrilled chicken, mature Cheddar, grilled bacon & smoky BBQ sauce
- Seasonal fruit crumble with custard
- Citrus lemon cheesecake mixed berries & mint (gf) (v)
- Marshfield Farm ice creams & sorbets wafer curls (gf*) (v)
- Chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream
- Exotic fruit salad with pouring cream (gf)
(v) – suitable for vegetarian (gf) – gluten free recipe (gf*) – gluten free option available
Pick Up Points:
12.00H Great Yeldham
12.07H Castle Hedingham
12.15H Sible Hedingham
£57.00 inclusive of Stalls Seating, 2-Course Lunch and Executive Mini Coach travel to and from Southend.