We are currently looking for new drivers to join our team.
Hours = Part-Time (with option to do more hours if required)
Days = Monday-Friday (with option of weekend work if available)
Description of work =
- To drive any company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and company procedures following duties allocated by the Operations Manager
- To communicate with customers in a clear, concise and polite manner and to ensure they are respected and made to feel welcome regardless of age, sex, race, colour or culture
- To follow all legislative requirements concerning drivers’ hours regulations, including the use of tachographs, if appropriate
- To ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the passengers and general public
- To ensure customers with special needs are given every assistance and attention, and to be able to control difficult/challenging customers within legislative and company procedures
- To report any incident that involves injury, damage to any passenger, pedestrian or third-party property immediately, in line with company procedures
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports
- To promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensuring that they report for duty sober, presentable and on time
- To carry out additional duties as requested by your Supervisor/Manager
If you are interested, please call 01787 460999 for more information.